“Economics Lecturer”, “100startupideas.com” as a website that provides information about economics and other information. By accessing / opening / visiting this web “you” as the visitor / visitor of this web agree to the terms of the service on this web.
“Economics Lecturer”, “100startupideas.com” or “us” or “we” refer to the website owner. The term ‘you’ refers to users or visitors to this website. All web uses / visits / visits are subject to the following terms of service:
Writer / Member: People who write content on the Economics Lecturer.
Website Content / Content
All web content / content is not limited to any information that is general for information purposes. All content can change without notice before and after. We do not guarantee that all information or other content / content is 100% accurate. All consequences arising from the content and content of the website are the responsibility of visitors, we are free from any liability resulting from the use and information of this website.
Sparking errors, images, and information on this website are beyond our responsibility. Visitors can contact the editor for this error via the contact form that we provide. Content on this web is not to replace doctor’s advice, medicine, experts, or for medical purposes and other purposes.
- Each MEMBER / Writer is personally and fully responsible for the CONTENT written and published in the Economics Lecturer, and MEMBER agrees to release and not burden the Economic Lecturer and MANAGER for all claims that occur due to the CONTENT written and published in the Economic Lecturer.
- We have the right to provide all information held about the MEMBER themselves in the event of legal problems caused by CONTENT written and published by the MEMBER. Please note that all activity data will be recorded for all written and published CONTENT.
- Economics Lecturers cannot be prosecuted for all statements, errors, inaccuracies or deficiencies in all CONTENT published by MEMBER / Author at 100startupideas.com
- The Economics Lecturer does not have legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in the MEMBER at the Economic Lecturer.
- By using the Economic Lecturer Service, the author agrees not to publish CONTENT who:
- Promote / disseminate information that is known to be wrong, misleading or promotes illegal activities or acts that are abusing, threatening, obscene, defamatory or defamatory;
- Contains prejudice and hatred related to ethnicity, religion, race, and between groups (SARA), and advocates acts of violence;
- Discriminatory on the basis of gender and language differences, and does not demean the weak, poor, sick, mentally disabled or physically disabled.
- Sending SPAM;
- Promoting the work of other people who have been granted copyright without illegal authorization or copy, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to the program, provides information to circumvent copy protection devices that have been installed by the manufacturer, or provide pirated multimedia or links to files pirated multimedia;
- Showing pornography or any material that is sexually explicit as stated in Law Number 44 of 2008 concerning pornography and / or providing material that exploits people under the age of 18 by sexual or violent means.
- Contains violence both in physical and verbal form, contained in CONTENT as a photo, video, or writing that aims to harm other people, not as news or positive information.
- Contains information or orders regarding illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains elements of deception such as pretending to be someone or a body, or incorrectly stating or incorrectly declaring yourself, your age, or your affiliation with someone or a body;
- Contains personal information of a third party, including but not limited to photos, videos, audio, documents, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Contains software viruses or codes, files or other computer programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of a computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- The author must ensure that any CONTENT issued on the Economic Lecturer does not violate copyright, patents, trademarks or other personal rights and intellectual property of third parties, and is issued only with permission from the third party.
- We do not monitor every CONTENT that appears on the Economics Lecturer at any time.
- Economics Lecturers have the right to publish further and make use of the CONTENT created and published by MEMBER in the Economics Lecturer in their capacity as information media service providers.
- Each CONTENT uploaded by a MEMBER to the Economic Lecturer will be considered a CONTENT that is not confidential and therefore the Economics Lecturer has the right to use, copy, change, distribute, including not limited to disclosing the CONTENT to the public or to third parties.
- We do not guarantee the continued storage and appearance of the CONTENT that has been made by the MEMBER.
Link to the third website
our web may place third party links as a source of information, this third party link has nothing to do with us. We are not fully responsible for this link, the activities / actions / actions arising from this visit are beyond our responsibility.
Use for Blogger / Webmaster
Every blogger, website owner, blog owner is NOT STRICTLY COPYING / copying / quoting part or all of the information, not limited to price information / reviews / tips / other health info without including the 100startupideas.com source link. We are exempt from all actions and violations due to the use of information on this site. All actions / copying / duplicating information without including our web resources will be processed through the ITE law that applies in Indonesia .
Revised Terms of Service
We may change, add or delete service terms when it is for various regulatory and general technical requirements of the law, or because of changes in the Services provided or the nature or layout of the website. Provisions in these Terms can be revised in whole or in part as needed. We have no obligation to notify the User at the time of revision and changes to the terms of service, make sure you read the terms of service every time you make a visit on this web.